Sunday, November 23, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Right, so you're single, don't feel like "cooking," but you need to feed yourself...
The first stop is Eggs.
A dozen will cost anywhere between one and two dollars, so pretty cheap. Throw in some extras, and they make a good meal.
You'll be using a mixing bowl, a fork, a dinner-plate, and the microwave.
Break the eggs on the side of the bowl, and spill the contents into the bowl. Scramble them with a fork until the clear stuff is mixed in with the yellow. Add salt, for sure, and whatever spices you like.
# Personally; salt, crushed red pepper, and diced onion.
Place the plate in the microwave, and pour the contents of the bowl onto the plate. Cooking time is determined by mass, so one minute per egg. Stop the process 75% of the way through, and stir the stuff. You'll notice the edges cook faster than the middle, so redistribute the cooked portion to the middle. Nuke for the remaining 25%.
Cleanup; rinse the mixing bowl out immediately. Let the plate soak for an hour after using it, and the egg residue comes off pretty easily.