Windows 10 "wait a minute" screen

Last time I updated my Chromebook?
Just like every month, about fifteen seconds to reboot and become useful again.
No, that's not an exaggeration.

Today, I turned on my Toshiba laptop, and expected a minute or two of the blue screen of "wait a minute," because the last time I shot it down, I selected Update and Shut Down.
It's been on the "wait a minute" screen for over an hour.
And again, that's not an exaggeration.
On the upside, I'm at 48% now.
I'll be at work before it finishes.

No wonder I'm not using Microsoft to get anything done...

After work;
I type in my password...
"We've upgraded Windows 10"
"We'll be ready in just a few minutes"
I stepped out for a few beers.
I need a job that didn't require me to know anything about Microsoft.

Popular posts from this blog